Saturday, July 12, 2008

Some Definitions of Love - Agree or Disagree?

If you're thinking of me, you have to let me know, 'cause loneliness is such a waste ...


the truth on the word "LOVE" so we get what we want, but if you say the word "I CARE" you'll never get what you want.


"I love u" has more effect on women thatn on men .


When, you love somebody, you love them for their good AND bad qualities. Its hard to love somebody that's perfect.


You know you love someone when you cannot put into words how they make you feel ...


With each passing time, a little piece of my heart dies in its yearning of the memory of the past


"Love is just a dream that walks away when you open your eyes"


Love: the greatest pleasure in the world, but also the deepest wound someone recieve.


Source: http://deewai.multiply.com/journal/item/38

No comments: